policies & FAQs
To help our studio run efficiently, please note the following studio policies:
• Appointments: All appointments are 55 minutes and may be made with the front desk staff or by requesting an appointment online. For first-time clients, please arrive a few minutes early to complete your client forms. To save time, you can download and print the forms here.
• Bookings: A valid credit card is required to book a studio service. If a service is cancelled within a 24-hour cancellation window or left unpaid, we reserve the right to charge the card on file for the full value of the service.
• Confirmations: Appointment confirmations are sent to clients by email at the time a service is booked; appointment reminders are sent by email two days prior to date of service.
• Cancellations: We require 24-hour notice when canceling appointments and/or group equipment classes. Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment and/or group equipment class will be subject to the full charge. Equipment class cancellations under unlimited monthly equipment cards are subject to a $15 late cancellation fee per class forfeited.
• Packages and Refunds: Unless otherwise specified, packages expire one year from the date of purchase; all sales are final.
• Tardiness: Classes and sessions are forfeited 10 minutes after their scheduled start time unless otherwise specified by the instructor or front desk. Late cancellation fees apply to all forfeited classes and sessions.
• Wait lists: Any persons wait listed for group classes will be allowed to occupy vacancies 15 minutes after classes have begun.
• Payment: All payment is due on the date of service.
• Studio polices are subject to change.
We thank you for your cooperation!
"Do you have dressing rooms?" Yes, we do! We have lockers, also, and locks can be borrowed for the day.
"Do you have showers?" No, we do not, but we do have two restrooms.
"What forms of payment do you take?" We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, including American Express.
"What is GYROKINESIS®?" Please visit our "what is GYROTONIC®?" page!
"How early do I need to arrive before my class or appointment?" We suggest 5-10 minutes, but you can get a head start on your paperwork here: