25 Jun Anatomy Games: Round 2!
Let the games continue! To herald our FAMI workshop (7/19-22) we present you with Round 2 of Anatomy Games. With the long summer days drifting in, you’ll have ample time to play along and (hopefully!) win BIG!
ROUND 2: ANATOMY BLUFFS
PRIZE: 2 EXPERT PRIVATE SESSIONS ($180 VALUE)!
To play, visit our Facebook page, “like us,” follow the rules below, and post your anatomy bluff under the contest info! Rules for this Round:
- In the spirit of the fab NPR show, Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me, we want you to create an “Anatomy Bluff”: a convincing and factually wrong non-anatomy definition for an anatomical term.
- Here’s an example ~ Epididymis: One of the first nicknames rejected by P. Diddy
- Use any anatomical term you want! Here are a few good ones to get you started: sulcus, homunculus, epiphysis, sarcomere, arcuate fasciculus.
- Submit your bluff by July 5th to be entered into a drawing to win 2 private sessions!
- You can submit up to three bluffs –for three chances to win!
Have fun and pass the game along to your fellow anatomy friends! Round 3 kicks off July 9th!