25 Jun kinectED: The S.I. Joint with Kuan Hui Chew!
Posted at 19:45h in Uncategorized 0 Comments
Join Kuan this July for her ever popular take on the S.I. Joint! To the oft asked question regarding its mobility, the answer – like the joint – is quite complex. This workshop explores the multi-dimensional nature of the SIJ, looking into its function and relationship with both nearby and distal structures. Designed for equipment-certified Pilates instructors, this course will give a deeper understanding of lumbosacral anatomy, biomechanics, and exercises that nurture this region of the body. Participants can expect to learn:
- The biomechanics and physiology of the SI-joint
- The common dysfunctions like hypermobility and hypomobility of the SI-joint and their causes
- Unconventional look at how upper body immobility affects the SI-joint
- How the mechanics of the legs affects the SI-Joint
- How to harmonize the tension around the SI-Joint through conventional and creative exercises
Don’t miss this incredible workshop:
Saturday-Sunday, 7/25-7/26, 9am-1pm both days
$275; get your spot!
CECs: Kane School = 8 hrs