02 Sep partial re-opening 9/9!
We are excited to announce that we will be partially re-opening our space for 1-on-1 Pilates sessions starting Wed, 9/9! Our Functional Manual Therapy team has been safely working with patients for the past few months with strict protocol in place, which we will continue to follow as we enter this next phase. Read on for all the details, and please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. As always, our virtually kinected schedule is here for you, as well as virtual 1-on-1 sessions, should you feel more comfortable moving from home.
Q: How are we keeping the studio safe?
- We have equipment stations spaced 6 feet apart with dedicated props for each station. There will be no shared surfaces during private sessions.
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after each session, including protective covers over equipment straps.
- We have reduced the traffic in the space (capped at 33% of our max capacity).
- Five freestanding Molekule air filters are located throughout the studio space*.
- Our front desk is virtual – all scheduling and payment is done online. Email with any for questions/concerns regarding your session.
- All group classes, continuing education workshops, and select Kane school student hours are virtual.
Q: How are we scheduling appointments?
A: Sessions are scheduled with 15 minute breaks in-between for proper cleaning, social distancing, and client screenings.
Q: What happens when I arrive at the studio?
A: Several protocols are in place:
- Mask wearing & thorough hand washing is required by all persons in the studio.
- We ask that you wear socks and use a towel when on the equipment. You can bring your own personal towel or purchase from our Salt + Honey collection on sale at the studio.
- Social distancing is also required throughout your session. Hands-on adjustments will be done only as needed for your safety.
- This pre-screening form must be completed before each session can begin. Your instructor will confirm yours has been completed before your session.
- If you do not not pass the pre-screening, you will be asked to reschedule for a virtual session. Please read our new cancellation policy** before you schedule.
- A 1-time liability form needs to be completed before your first session to allow us to adhere to contact tracing procedures.
- Your temperature will be checked prior to your session with a contactless thermometer.
- Dressing rooms are closed; the restrooms may be used as a changing room.
Q: What if I can’t come in?
A: Please do not come in if you have any symptoms, have been exposed in any way, or have traveled outside the country. If you are at all unsure, or would prefer to move with us online, our virtually kinected online class schedule is set through the end of the year, and you can purchase a monthly or 3-month unlimited pass!
*Molekule air purifiers safely destroy a vast range of indoor air pollutants with no ozone byproduct. Molekule’s patented Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) technology works at the molecular level to destroy pollutants, including VOCs and viruses 1000x smaller than what the HEPA filter standard tests for. Its PECO technology meets the rigorous performance criteria outlined in FDA guidance for air purifiers that may help reduce risk of exposure to SARS-CoV-2, and has proven to destroy a proxy virus for SARS-CoV-2 (RNA virus MS2).
**COVID-19 cancellation policy: If you do not pass the pre-screening requirements, your session will be changed to a virtual session and you will be charged the virtual session rate. If you do not wish to do a virtual session, you will be charged for your in-person session. Sessions can be cancelled or rescheduled with no charge 24 hours before the scheduled session. Any sessions cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours will be charged.