60-minute initial assessment.
• Explore posture, balance, flexibility, strength, stamina, coordination, awareness, knowledge, + energy flow.
Our mainstay method.
• Build strength from the inside out.
A perfect pairing to Pilates.
• Increase joint range of motion and flexibility.
Functional training with a cardio kick.
• Increase core stability.
A dynamic challenge to engage the whole body.
• Find suspension and resistance in one.
Simple, steadfast & lasting TLC.
• Self-treat to restore whole-body efficiency.
Prenatal + Postnatal Pilates will help you:
• Move through a healthier pregnancy
• Strengthen core muscles for labor and all the lifting to come
• Connect and breathe — essential survival skills!
In-home sessions are tailored to your specific new mama needs!
• Get back to feeling your best with no travel necessary
• Great for new moms also new to Pilates
• Designed for 4-6 weeks postnatal
All of our Pilates instructors are prenatal + postnatal certified.
We specialize in working with a wide range of people with all types of injuries. The KFMT team will work 1-on-1 with you to evaluate your needs, customize a treatment plan, and provide expert care. Paired with custom-tailored injury recovery sessions with our Pilates instructors, our goal is to:
• Address the root of the injury, not just the symptoms.
• Uncover underlying imbalances.
• Restructure with functional manual therapy.
• Provide clinical care from our fab in-house Kinected PTs.
• Build restoration, balance & strength with our qualified Pilates instructors.