After you book your session, you will receive a Zoom link via email. Your instructor may also communicate with you ahead of time regarding any props needed for your session. Your instructor will talk and cue you through a session just as they would in person. If possible, be sure your camera on your laptop or device is set up so they can see as much of you as possible, and any windows or bright lights more behind the camera than they are behind you.
Prenatal + Postnatal Pilates will help you:
• Move through a healthier pregnancy
• Strengthen core muscles for labor and all the lifting to come
• Connect and breathe — essential survival skills!
We specialize in working with a wide range of people with all types of injuries. The KFMT team will work 1-on-1 with you to evaluate your needs, customize a treatment plan, and provide expert care. Paired with custom-tailored injury recovery sessions with our Pilates instructors, our goal is to:
• Address the root of the injury, not just the symptoms.
• Uncover underlying imbalances.
• Restructure with functional manual therapy.
• Provide clinical care from our fab in-house Kinected PTs.
• Build restoration, balance & strength with our qualified Pilates instructors.
Continue moving wisely with classes and streaming workouts.
Continue moving wisely outside of your sessions with classes and streaming workouts.Find them here.