24 Jan kinectED: Anatomy Trains for Movement Professionals
Movement, Stability, Coordination—get your anatomy in motion with our upcoming kinectED workshop with Laurice Nemetz! Anatomy Trains offers skills that you can use to see your clients more clearly and work more effectively. In this workshop, held over Valentine’s Day weekend at kinected (can you feel the love?!) you will also learn:
- How the body works in relationship instead of isolation
- A greater understanding of the latest concepts in fascia, and tensegrity applied to human movement
- How to identify and trace the Anatomy Trains fascial meridians along which movement, tension, and postural distortion travel
- How to BodyRead™ postural patterns based on analysis of Anatomy Trains lines
- The ability to apply knowledge to construct alternative movement strategies to help unwind and resolve the patterns observed.
February 13 & 14, 9am-5pm
Early bird special: $375 by February 1, $425 after.
CECs: 14 Kane School, 14 PMA