23 Jul kinectED: Ask the Expert: Pilates Programming for Golfers & Racquet Sport Athletes
Next up in the kinectED line-up will be a workshop from our Ask the Expert series: Pilates Programming for Golfers & Racquet Sport Athletes. Co-taught by professional USPTA tennis coach and pilates instructor Michael Phillips & Kinected director Matt McCulloch, this workshop is not to be missed! Join us on August 5th to find out the answers to the following questions and much more:
- Where does the power in tennis strokes originate? HINT: It’s not in the arm.
- Why is a 2-handed backhand easier to hit than a 1-handed backhand?
- What’s the most important element to a serve?
- How did racket and string technologies of today change the way tennis is played?
- What are the 6 proper phases of a tennis shot?