19 Mar kinectED: Gait Analysis
Following in the vein of last month’s kinectED workshop, Elliot Fishbein will be sharing his wealth of physical therapy knowledge in this weekend’s Gait Analysis workshop. Here are a few things participants can expect to learn:
- Normal mechanics of joints/muscles throughout the kinetic chain during the gait cycle
- Common motion dysfunctions throughout the kinetic chain during gait
- Potential causes of motion dysfunction during gait analysis
- How to do a visual gait analysis for each body region to identify abnormal movement patterns and potential causes
- How to design an exercise program to address all motion dysfunctions found in your gait analysis.
Gait Analysis meets this Saturday, March 24th from 1:00 to 5:00pm. Register here.