21 Jul kinectED: Gait Analysis: Function and Dysfunction
Posted at 20:01h in continuing ed/kinectED, for dancers, for runners 2 Comments
Join Kane school teacher trainer and 3rd year DPT student Kristen Rubio as she breaks down gait analysis in our upcoming kinectED workshop on August 8th! Learn how to spot clues of compensatory patterns that can often lead to injury in the lower extremity, lumbar spine or even in the cervical spine.
In this workshop, participants can also expect to learn:
- Skilled observation for functional activity
- Biomechanics of the gait cycle
- How to identify patterns of muscle imbalance
- How to identify postural asymmetry
- How to integrate Pilates choreography to address gait abnormalities or deviations
Don’t wait to get your spot! Saturday, 8/8: 1:30-5:30pm
Paula AaronsPosted at 02:09h, 22 July
I cannot attend this one but hope it will be offered again!
getkinectedPosted at 04:54h, 13 August
Paula, we hope to offer it again soon and truly hope that you will be able to join us!